1. Use of the website by visitors and members alike is solely at the risk of those who visit and use the site. Whilst Western Air works to ensure that the site is error and virus free, we make no warranty or guarantee and we will assume no responsibility or liability whatsoever for any damage suffered by users, howsoever caused; Further, use of the Western Air Website is entirely at the risk of those who visit and use the Western Air website.
2. No part of the Western Air Website, its contents, images, logos, designs, documents and other media content may be reproduced in any form or placed or uploaded elsewhere on or in any internet site or electronic or written media without the express permission of Western Air. Similarly, all content authored and produced by members of, or contributors to, Western Air is fully owned and copyrighted to those members and contributors and may not be used or reproduced without their express permission or the permission of Western Air.
3. ALL use of the Western Air Website is subject to the Terms contained herein; Any such use of the Western Air Website constitutes acceptance of these Terms by the person or persons using it. Any breach of these Terms may result in action being taken against the person(s) responsible.
4. Written terms – the term “Western Air” and the name “Western Air Academy, Western Aero-Club and Western Airline Virtual” refer to the organisation known as Western Air; The term “Western Air Website” or “the Site” refers to the Western Air Website located at the Internet address/URL“http://www.westernairvirtual.co.uk/“
5. Permissions – any request by any Organisation or individual to reproduce any part of the content of the Western Air Website or any article or matter contained within it, must be made to the CEO of Western Air.